Other Events the week of the Apostle Island Inline:
Annual Chequamegon Chefs Exhibition on Madeline Island. Enjoy great food and libations featuring restaurants from around the Chequamegon Bay. Tickets are available at The Madeline Island Chamber of Commerce, The Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce and other area locations. Ticket also includes free passenger pass to and from the island. For more information call 715-747-2801.
Madeline Island Summer Solstice Festival. For more information call 715-747-2801 or visit www.madelineisland.com.
Relay for Life Walk for the American Cancer Society, at Kreher Park, Ashland, starting at 6pm on Friday and going ALL NIGHT ’til 10am on Saturday. Relay for Life Fundraiser with a party and festival held at Kreher Park. There will be food, music, kids games and a fun event for all! Call Ann Bochler for more information at 715-746-2127. Come on out and support your favorite group raising funds for a great cause!!! Ashland Relay for Life Website
- Memorial Blood Centers Blood Drive at American Legion Auxiliary Post 90, 220 East Main Street. 1:30pm-4:30pm. Call Linda Kostka at 715-209-8135.
- Rhyming Tales of Adventure in the Natural World with Storyteller Greg Jacobs, 2pm-3pm at the Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center, 20970 County Hwy G. Educational and interactive presentation combines adventurous storiesperformed in rhyme with audience participation. For all ages. For more information call 715-685-9983 or visit www.nglvc.org.
- ABC Raceway. Turn Back the Clock Night featuring the Northern Vintage Race Cars. Grand stand opens at 5pm, hot laps at 6:15pm, racing at 7pm. Located 3.5 miles south of Ashland on Hwy 13 and Butterworth Road. ABC Raceway. Call 715-682-4990.
- Big Top Chautauqua Preseason Event: Trampled by Turtles 7:30pm
- Glidden’s Father’s Day Annual Auction & Picnic at the Historic Marion Park. Call 715-264-5444. http://gliddenwi.org/
- Hymn Sing at the Band Shell in Ashland. First Covenant Church will be leading at 6pm. The Band Shell is located on Hwy 2 near the Hotel Chequamegon. Rain location will be the Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church east on Hwy 2. For more information call Ernie at 715-682-4733.
Other Things to do:
Other Events in the Ashland Area throughout the Year
Chick-uamegon Women's 5K & 10K Race